The Chinese Takeout Cookbook - Signed Copy with Personalized Message
I've gotten many requests to offer signed copies of this book through Plate & Pencil, so here we go! The book can also be personalized with your message for your gift recipient (which you can add in the "Additional Information/Note" section when you check out.
Published in Dec. 2012 by Random House/Ballantine, The Chinese Takeout Cookbook is full of simple recipes with complex flavors. A celebration of Chinese food in America, with many mouthwatering photos, it's a nostalgic trip down memory lane with dishes we've grown up eating, including dumplings, wonton soup, egg rolls, sweet and sour pork, cold sesame noodles, and much more. There are also plenty of vegetarian dishes and variations for popular dishes.
You'll learn to:
• stock your pantry with ingredients you can find at your local supermarket
• season and master a wok for all your Chinese cooking needs
• prepare the flavor trifecta of Chinese cuisine—ginger, garlic, and scallions
• wrap egg rolls, dumplings, and wontons like a pro
• steam fish to perfection every time
• create vegetarian variations that will please everyone’s palate
• whip up delectable sweet treats in time for the Chinese New Year
Books will come signed on the title page. If you'd like to add a personalized message for a gift recipient, let me know in the "Additional Information/Note section" when you check out.